BARTON CAR COMPANY are pleased to announce the roll out of our nationwide delivery service . Below is a short guide as to how we will deliver any vehicle about to be purchased from ourselves.
DELIVERING VEHICLES TO CUSTOMERS
This guide is a quick and easy overview for you to follow to ensure that we are doing some key things during your purchase process to ensure that we are endearing to all Distance Selling Regulations that apply to ourselves and our customers.
Over recent weeks we have seen many businesses adapting as to how they process business to ensure that they are still able to service key workers and customers during these unusual times.
Subsequently the government has also provided an update that car dealers can sell cars online and deliver them, so we wanted to provide our customers and potential customers with clarity on some important things that we will be able to factor into how we do this.
- We will supply in advance a full internet based appraisal of the vehicle.
- We will require a 10% holding deposit before we leave with the vehicle.
- When we deliver a vehicle we will ensure that an employee of our business is present and this it not outsourced to a third party such as a delivery company or any other third party.
- The vehicle will be delivered on a Barton Car Company Transporter.
- We will give the customer adequate time to fully inspect the vehicle to ensure that they are satisfied with it and that they are also happy to proceed with the purchase.
- We will supply a folder with all documentation including warranty , service history , V5 etc required for the purchase / sale .
- We will accept payment via the banking BACS system once satisfaction is accepted.
- We will guarantee our ongoing customer support after the sale.
BARTON CAR COMPANY